Friday, January 19, 2018

Where has the time flown?  So much time has flown and so much has happen in 7 1/2 years. I have been thinking about my blog lately and how I really need to get back to it.  I'm going to try my best.  

David and I are no longer in Fort Myers, as we have moved to our hometown of Leesburg.  This is where we first met, in school, and then we worked together at Pantry Pride. Both of our daughters were born here too.  

David is a the preacher at Morrison Methodist Church.  We have been here for almost 2 years.  We miss Fort Myers a lot, but God has opened a new and exciting door for us to journey through.  We are excited to bring the love, peace, and joy that only God can give to those who follow Him.  

The best part of these last few years, David and I have become grandparents!  Becoming one is one of the best blessings we have gotten in the last 3 years.  Abigail Rose and Noah David have brought so much laughter, joy, and the greatest hugs ever.  I love how when these two get out of their car and come running to give you a hug!  Noah about knocks me down on the ground when he runs to me.  Abby's first words are "Grandma, I have missed you so much."  It is so amazing to be able to see these two little ones, growing up and exploring the world.  The best part, is that these two allow us to view the world in through their eyes. We live in an amazing world that God has blessed us to take care of.  

I offer you the peace and the love of God.  I pray that you will see the world that God created in the eyes of a child and see just how amazingly beautiful our world is. 

Blessings,
Sherry 




No comments:

Post a Comment